My Apartment @ Centerpoint Apartment In Bekasi, Indonesia

My Apartment @ Centerpoint Apartment In Bekasi, Indonesia



My Apartment @ Centerpoint Apartment


My Apartment @ Centerpoint Apartment In Bekasi, Indonesia - Ideally located in the South Bekasi area, My Apartment @ Centerpoint Apartment promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the property provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, convenience store, daily housekeeping, 24-hour front desk are there for guest's enjoyment. Guestrooms are designed to provide an optimal level of comfort with welcoming decor and some offering convenient amenities like flat screen television, towels, internet access wireless (complimentary), air conditioning, desk. Enjoy the outdoor pool, massage, pool (kids) before retiring to your room for a well-deserved rest. No matter what your reasons are for visiting Bekasi, My Apartment @ Centerpoint Apartment will make you feel instantly at home.



Hotel Name My Apartment @ Centerpoint Apartment
Addressline 2 Jalan Niaga Barat
City Bekasi
Zip Code 17141
Country Indonesia
Longitude - Latitude 106.993634 - -6.244241
Continent Asia


My Apartment @ Centerpoint Apartment


My Apartment @ Centerpoint Apartment In Bekasi, Indonesia Video





My Apartment @ Centerpoint Apartment


My Apartment @ Centerpoint Apartment In Bekasi, Indonesia Gallery



My Apartment @ Centerpoint Apartment My Apartment @ Centerpoint Apartment My Apartment @ Centerpoint Apartment My Apartment @ Centerpoint Apartment


Related: My Apartment @ Centerpoint Apartment In Bekasi, Indonesia